Industry Articles - RatioTect
page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,page,page-id-163,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,hide_top_bar_on_mobile_header,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-13.3,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-6.0.5,vc_responsive

Industry Articles

  • Patience is required once applications have been submitted. The approval process may take well over six weeks, all depends on the local municipality If you wish to see how

  • If you are planning any building work at your home or workplace, such as alterations, additions or constructing a new building, the National Building Regulations and Buildi

  • We can provide you with all the needed plans to get approval at all local authorities – some of these drawings are building plans, municipal plans, engineer’s d

  • Occupation Certificates in SA – who needs them? ​ An Occupation Certificate is compulsory for every building before the occupation, as required by the National Buildi

  • When selling your property, it is necessary for the conveyancer to get a rates clearance certificate (RCC) from the relevant local authority before the transfer can take pl

  • In this section, we will discuss the New Building Plan and the As Build Plan. The As Build Plan meets exactly the same procedure as the New Building Plan ​ NOTE: The Plan s

  • Getting municipal approval for a new construction or renovation project may seem daunting at first, especially when you don’t know where to start. After drawing up the plan

  • How to register building plans​ Getting municipal approval for a new construction or renovation project may seem daunting at first, especially when you don’t know where to

  • Applications are typically submitted for: minor works, such as installing a swimming pool, putting up a small wendy house, etc.; approval of standard building plans; extens

  • The following documents can be requested electronically: SG Diagrams ​ The diagram is the fundamental registerable document prepared by the land surveyor. The essential inf

  • Building regulations and review board services Local authorities are responsible for the administration of the National Building Regulations, and control the on-site activi

  • ​From point-of-sale solutions, our services range from the drawing of new and existing projects, plan submission and approval as well as obtaining of clearance occupational

  • Responsibility for compliance ​ Every owner wishing to build a new building, extend or alter an existing building, or regularise un-authorised building work is responsible

  • Drawing checklist   Check if title deed is submitted. Deed must correctly correspond with the property. Check for restrictions in deed. If not registered, a draft deed

Contact us now for a free consultation on your project